JKS Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
"Quicker Disconnects" allow for quick and easy sway bar disconnection, resulting in 30% more front axle articulation and dramatically improved off-road performance. The sway bar helps stabilize the vehicle's body in relation to the suspension. It is attached to both chassis rails and connected to the axle housing using sway bar end links. On the road, the sway bar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Off-road, however, the sway bar counteracts the suspension's ability to function independently of the chassis, preventing the tires from maintaining contact with uneven terrain.
|Length||5-1/2 to 7-1/8|
|For Use With Lift Heights||0-2"|
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits.
- Dramatically increases suspension travel and improves off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps.
- Greaseable QuadZerk design allows each bushing to receive lubrication independently.
- Heavy gauge steel construction and computer controlled MIG welding ensure unsurpassed strength and quality.
- Dura-Thane fluted bushings distribute grease evenly to maximize longevity and minimize noise.
- Stainless tapered mounting posts ensure easy operation for user, even on unlevel surfaces.
- Supplied storage pins secure the Quicker Disconnects and sway bar to the chassis when disconnected (some applications).
- Unique spherical floating bushing design provides unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability.
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection against corrosion and road debris.
All In The Details
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
|Install Time Hours||1-3 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler (JK) 4WD
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler (JK) 4WD
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler (JK) 4WD
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler (JK) 4WD
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
From $174.99+ taxes