JKS Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects
1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
"Quicker Disconnects" allow for quick and easy sway bar disconnection, resulting in 30% more front axle articulation and dramatically improved off-road performance. The sway bar helps stabilize the vehicle's body in relation to the suspension. It is attached to both chassis rails and connected to the axle housing using sway bar end links. On the road, the sway bar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Off-road, however, the sway bar counteracts the suspension's ability to function independently of the chassis, preventing the tires from maintaining contact with uneven terrain.
|Length||8 to 11-5/8|
|For Use With Lift Heights||4-6"|
- Unlocks your Jeeps potential by increasing suspension travel and articulation
- Greaseable deisgn with unique spherical bushings for unrestricted movement.
- Heavy gauge steel construction with a threaded adjustment for use at a range of lift heights
- Stainless tapered mounting posts ensure easy operation for user, even on unlevel surfaces
All In The Details
|Install Time Hours||1-3 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4WD
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4WD
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4WD
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4WD
- 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4WD
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4WD
From $174.99+ taxes