JKS Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects
1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Based on the original sway bar disconnect design introduced by JKS in 1989, the JKS 2.5"-6" Quick Disconnect for the Jeep Wrangler YJ is an economical option for temporarily disconnecting the front sway bar from the axle for maximum off-road suspension performance. JKS Quick Disconnects utilize a two-piece design, with the upper half installed on the sway bar and the lower half installed on the axle. A heavy-duty male-to-female connection and stainless steel lynch pin secures the two halves together for safe highway operation. Once off-road, simply remove the lynch pin from each Quick Disconnect, swing the sway bar up, and secure it to the vehicle.
|For Use With Lift Heights||2.5"-6"|
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits.
- Dramatically increases suspension travel and improves off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps.
- Durable powder coat finish and stainless steel lynch pins provide excellent corrosion resistance.
- Heavy gauge steel construction and computer-controlled MIG welding ensure unsurpassed strength and quality.
- Dura-Thane fluted bushings distribute grease evenly to maximize longevity and minimize noise.
- Utilizes same bend as OE link for proper tie rod clearance (YJ model only).
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection against corrosion and road debris.
All In The Details
|Install Time Hours||1-2 hrs|
1 out of 5
No automotive mechanic experience required, basic tools required.
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (N/R)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
From $126.49+ taxes