Lockable Active-Telescoping Track Bar
1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Upgrade your factory front track bar for improved strength, control, and axle positioning with this heavy duty telescoping replacement track bar from JKS Manufacturing. Designed for easy installation, this track bar is compatible with a range of lift heights and can be "unlocked" by loosening the center clamp to allow for bind-free suspension travel off-road by allowing the bar to extend or collapse. High strength construction with Teflon-lined heim joints at both ends for performance and durability.
|For Use With Lift Heights||0-6"|
- Eliminates the need for trackbar relocation brackets that often induce bump steer.
- Greaseable slip-shaft design ensures smooth, silent operation.
- Prevents undue stress and premature failure of related suspension components.
- Provides 31% more suspension travel than solid trackbar for improved off-road performance.
- Retains stability of trackbar on-road for proper handling and safe highway operation.
- Zinc plated and powder coated for excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
All In The Details
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (N/R)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)