License Plate Relocation Kit w/Light | Wrangler JK
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Adding a stubby rear bumper, high-clearance fenders/flares or removing the rear spare tire? All things that can gain more clearance at the back of a JK for the best function on the trail. What's left? The plastic license plate holder that sticks off the back corner of the Jeep waiting to get bashed in by a tree, rock, etc. This leaves the mount and license plate tattered and in some cases ripped right off the Jeep. Adding a JKS License Plate Relocation Kit w/Light solves this problem.
- Relocates license plate to the tailgate when not running a spare tire.
- Eliminates the factory plastic license plate mount the protrudes out the back and driver's side of the vehicle.
- Works great with stubby rear bumpers and/or replacement fenders for a clean, high clearance look and function.
- Laser cut and CNC formed using 13 gauge steel, stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Durable gloss black powder coat
- Includes high-quality waterproof polycarbonate license plate light with 2 high power SMD LEDs to maintain legal lighting on plate when headlights are on.
- Includes instructions for using the 3rd brake light wiring to power the license plate light using supplied high-end electrical splice connectors.
- Includes factory license plate location cover plate and tailgate plugs for 3rd brake light wiring and spare tire bumper holes.
- Can be used with the factory horizontal tailgate vent or with JKS Spare Tire Delete JKS8200 (Recommended for early 07-09 models with vertical vents where the License Plate Bracket will not completely cover the factory vent.)
All In The Details
|Install Time Hours||1-2 hrs|
1 out of 5
No automotive mechanic experience required, basic tools required.
- Wire Stripper/Crimper
- T30 Torx Bit
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK