Ford Bronco Upper Control Arm Kit
2021-2022 Ford Bronco
Upgrade your Bronco's stock upper control arms with these high strength Adventure Pro Series units from Zone Offroad. Designed for use on lifted setups these arms all for increased droop travel, improved strength and great looks. The arms come ready to install right out of the box with rubber bushings and HD ball joints preinstalled.
High strength steel casting ready for offroad abuse and durability.
- Specially designed to optimize suspension and tire clearance.
- Indexed ball joint cup designed to increased travel on lifted models.
- Preinstalled vulcanized rubber bushings for smooth, quiet operation. HD greasable ball joints for long life.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
All In The Details
- The ball joint position is indexed and relocated to correct for alignment and range of motion for 1"-4" of lift. When used with 1" of lift, caster will be at the high end of the specification.
- Do NOT hit the aluminum knuckle with a hammer to separate the ball joint. Use appropriate ball joint separation tool (OTC 204-592).
- A ball joint press is needed to press out the ball joint in the factory arm and press it into the Zone Offroad UCA. ATD 8696 ball joint press is recommended and can be rented from most auto parts stores.
- Will fit 2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 model as optional upgrade.
|Install Time Hours||2 -3hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- Basic Hand Tools
- 2021 Ford Bronco
- 2022 Ford Bronco