Adventure Pro Series Upper Control Arm Kit
2021 Ford Bronco (2Dr and 4Dr)
Upgrade your Bronco's stock upper control arms with these high strength Adventure Pro Series units from Zone Offroad. Designed for use on lifted setups these arms all for increased droop travel, improved strength and great looks. Kit is designed to repurpose the factory ball joints for increased travel based with the indexed ball joint mount built into these arms.
|For Use With Lift Heights||0-4"|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
- High strength steel casting ready for offroad abuse and durability.
- Specially designed to optimize suspension and tire clearance.
- Indexed ball joint cup designed to increased travel on lifted models.
- Preinstalled vulcanized rubber bushings for smooth, quiet operation.
- Designed to accept the OE ball joint to maintenance free operation.
- Ball joint removal/installation tool to easily swap ball joints.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
All In The Details
- Will work with Sasquatch, Badlands, or Base model Broncos.
- Does not fit Bronco Sport models.
- Do NOT hit the aluminum knuckle with a hammer to separate the ball joint. Use appropriate ball joint separation tool (OTC 204-592).
- Will not work with models with a height sensor attached to the UCA.
|Install Time Hours||2 -3hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2021 Ford Bronco