FlexConnect Tunable Sway Bar Link - Fixed
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
The Flex Connect is a huge leap forward from a traditional sway bar link. The Flex Connect improves the way the stock bar absorbs imperfections in the on or off-road terrains by soaking up "head bobble" inducing bumps while allowing more movement from the sway bar. Inside the Flex Connect are a pair of springs that allow the link to extend and compress under load to allow more suspension travel connected, while offering the control of a connected sway bar. Kits include one spring loaded Flex Connect, one matching link and mounting hardware.
|For Use With Lift Heights||2"-5"|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
- Turns the factory sway bar into a dual-rate sway bar system for improved performance
- Internal PAC Racing springs designed for maximum performance over long term use
- Precision machined aluminum body spring housing
- Utilizes a steel alloy link rod
- Greasable aluminum ends that use the industry famous JKS sperical bushings
- Improves the way the stock bar absorbs imperfections in the road (or offroad surface) by soaking up "head bobble" inducing bumps
- Optional performance spring kit available for ultimate performance and roll stiffness tunability
All In The Details
- Fitment: Will work with aftermarket JK sway bars but may require additional mounting modifications.
- Fitment: Works on JK and JK Rubicon front sway bar only.
- Optional Performance Spring Kit (PAC2100) available separately below - Highly recommended for ultimate performance and tunability on the JKS Flex Connects.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler (JK)
From $299.00+ taxes