Adventure Series Upper Control Arm Kit
2019-2021 Chevrolet/GMC 1500 Trucks
Adventure Series upper control arms dwarf the factory arms they directly replace. Made from fully-welded, 1/8" steel plate with CNC-machined ball joint and bushing mounts, these arms one-up factory components by providing a significantly increased range of travel and work in conjunction with stock-style rubber mount bushings to provide a quiet ride.
|For Use With Lift Heights||Any|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
- Improved strength with fully welded plate steel construction
- CNC machined ball joint cup with improved positioning ideal for use with leveling/lift kits
- High quality greaseable ball joints with a protective cap to keep out dirt/debris
- OE style rubber bushings for durability and maintenance-free operation
- Fully assembled and ready to install
All In The Details
- 5.5" max backspacing when used with the stock steering knuckles.
- Will NOT work for stock height vehicles.
- Will work on Trail Boss/AT4 models at stock ride height, 1.75" leveling kit or 4" IFS lift kit.
- Works with GMC Sierra 1500 Denali models with ARC
- Due to premature upper control arm ball joint wear on 2019+ GM 1500 trucks (including AT4 & TrailBoss), these upper control arms are highly recommended when installing leveling or lift kits.
|Install Time Hours||1-2 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali