JKS Adjustable Track Bar
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Upgrade your factory rear track bar for improved strength, control, and axle positioning with this heavy duty adjustable replacement track bar from JKS Manufacturing. Designed for easy installation and fine adjustment, this adjustable track bar allows you to re-center the rear axle with a wide range of lift heights. The bar itself is manufactured from 1.25” OD x .25” DOM tubing, formed for proper fitment and optimal clearance. Spherical bushings are used to better isolate road noise and vibrations while offering unrestricted travel. Also provided is a mount relocation at the axle to improve operating angle and provide clearance.
|For Use With Lift Heights||Over 3"|
- Prevents undue stress on related components and centers sway bar for proper disconnect operation.
- Properly aligns axle housing with chassis on coil sprung Jeeps.
- Ultra-strong, DOM tube construction features OE bends for correct geometry and clearance.
- Zinc plated and powder coated for excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- Rear track bar bracket included to to optimize clearance
All In The Details
- Compatible with TJ Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- The kit includes required axle bracket (PN OGS160) for CV type driveshaft.
- The vehicle must be equipped with CV-type rear driveshaft w/double cardan U-joint.
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)