Adjustable Control Arms | Rear Lower | Wrangler JK
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Upgrade your Jeep Wrangler JK’s performance and reliability with JKS J-Flex adjustable rear lower control arms. CNC-bent from stout DOM tubing, the fully adjustable design allows you to fine-tune suspension geometry. The fully adjustable design allows you to fine-tune arm length. The ends are also fully rebuildable and greaseable. With heavy duty 1-1/4"-12 threads and hex shaped weld-in bungs, tightening of the included jam nuts is super easy and secure. At the non-adjustable end, factory style rubber bushings provide quiet, maintenance-free operation. Arms are powder-coated for a long-lasting finish. Sold in pairs.
|For Use With Lift Heights||0-6"|
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- 1-1/4"-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- Factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance.
All In The Details
- <li>Suggested Starting Length - 20.25"<br>Min. Adjusted Length - 20"<br>Max Adjusted Length - 21.5"<br>*See Instructions for further details. <br></li><li><br></li><li>Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.</li>
|Install Time Hours||2 -3hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK