Adjustable Control Arms | Front Upper | Wrangler JK
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Upgrade your JK Wrangler's off-road capability with JKS J-Flex adjustable front upper Control Arms. CNC-bent from DOM tubing for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance, J-Flex control arms feature forged "flex" ends that are adjustable. The design increases reliability and allows you to fine tune suspension geometry. The ends are also fully rebuildable and greaseable. With heavy duty 1/4"-12 threads and hex shaped weld-in threaded bung, tightening of the included jam nuts is super easy and secure. At the non-adjustable end, the mount is “boxed” for increased strength. Arms are powder-coated for a long-lasting finish. Sold in pairs.
|For Use With Lift Heights||0-6"|
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- 1"-14 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance.
All In The Details
- <li>Suggested Starting Length - 18.88"<br>Min. Adjusted Length - 18.5"<br>Max Adjusted Length - 20"<br>*See Instructions for further details. <br><br></li><li>Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.</li><li><br></li><li>Buy Replacement Parts Here -> <a href="https://jksmfg.com/products/j-flex-control-arm-rebuild-kit-front-upper">Service Pack 7002</a><br></li>
|Install Time Hours||2 -3hrs|
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK