6” Suspension Lift Kit
2020-2021 RAM 1500 & Rebel 4WD
Take your RAM 1500 to new heights with this 6" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and differential relocation brackets to maintain driveline angles. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 37" tires.
- Corrects suspension, steering, and driveline geometry for great on-road handling and improved off-road performance.
- Heavy-duty differential skid slate improves offroad protection.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement steering knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- Top mount strut and preload spacers set ride height and maintain ride quality.
- 5" rear coil springs achieve leveled stance while maintain ride quality and load capacity.
All In The Details
- If installing the 6" kit on a Rebel or truck with an "off road group package" the truck will sit about 1/2" front high with the preload spacer installed. If the preload spacer is not installed the truck will sit about 3/8" nose low.
- RAMs with factory 22" wheels require the larger bore knuckles due to larger wheel bearing assembly. Reference build code WPM or WPZ.
- Stock 17" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to steering interference. Stock 20s can be reinstalled with factory tire size.
- This kit will NOT work on Diesel models.
- Fitment: Does NOT work for models with factory rear airbag suspension
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
From $1,592.75+ taxes