6” Suspension Lift Kit
2019-2020 GMC Denali 1500 4WD Trucks
Take your GMC Denali 1500 to new heights with this 6" lift kit from Zone Offroad. These kits are designed to allow full functionality oft he ARC (adaptive ride control) system factory installed on the Denali to retain all the features of your truck at the new lift height. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and differential relocation brackets to maintain driveline angles. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35" tires.
37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Rear Lift Height||4"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacer & Cross-Member|
|Rear Lift Method||Lift Block|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5-6.25|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||Yes|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- High strength crossmembers to correct lower control arm positioning
- Ductile iron steering knuckles and new tie rod ends to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility
- Strut spacers and shock relocation brackets to maintain ARC functionality
- Differential skid plate for additional offroad protection
- Rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance
- Sway bar, brake line and bump stop relocation brackets to correct operating angles
All In The Details
- 17" wheels with 4.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Some wheel profiles will not clear the brake caliper. These can be test fitted before the vehicle is lifted in a stock condition.
- Due to premature upper control arm ball joint wear being witnessed by our dealer network on stock, leveled, and lifted 2019-2021 GM 1500 trucks (including AT4 & TrailBoss), Zone Offroad highly recommends C2314 upper control arms to be purchased with this lift system
|Install Time Hours||7-9 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- Cut-off Tool
- Welding Equipment
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD
From $1,429.95+ taxes