6” Lift Kit
2021-2023 Ford F150 w/ CCD 4wd
Take your 21-23 F150 to new heights with this 6" lift kit from Zone Offroad - now available for trucks equipped with CCD! Engineered to the highest standard to maintain ride quality and handling performance, this kit includes everything needed to properly lift your truck from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and a rear block kit to level out the stance. Sensor and shock relocation brackets are designed specifically to retain full function of the CCD suspension (Continuously Controlled Damping). Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for 35-37" tires.
37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Rear Lift Method||Block Kit|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5-5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
- Works with models equipped with CCD (Continuous Controlled Damping) suspension.
- Kit design optimizes ground clearance and improves offroad protection Maintains drivability and handling by correcting suspension, steering and driveline geometry. Redesigned steering knuckles specific to the 2021-2023 F150 to maintain ESC system compliance 4" or 5" replacement rear lift blocks available to achieve desired stance without the need to stack lift blocks Kits includes Factory Protection Plus (ESC system compatibility, Limited lifetime warranty, 5yr-60k mile drivetrain warranty) Kit allows clearance for 35" tires
All In The Details
- Will not work with an aftermarket Upper Control Arm kits 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be re-installed. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60R20 tire.
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle/tie rod. 5.5" backspacing is highly recommended for tire to frame crash bar clearance.
- Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block. Stock block will not be reinstalled.
- Crash bars may require modification based on wheel and tire choice. It is the end users responsibility to ensure modifications are non-detrimental to vehicle safety.
- Some trucks with a 2 piece drive shaft may have a recall from Ford regarding the rear driveshaft. (Safety Recall 21S25) Due to the recall procedure, we recommends to have this performed prior to installing the lift.
- This system has not been tested on models equipped with Ford BlueCruise.
- Does NOT fit diesel models.
- Will not work with Tremor models.
|Install Time Hours||8-10 hrs|
4 out of 5
Requires some frame modification, cutting and/or welding, driveline or exhaust modifications required.
- 2021 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2022 Ford F-150 4WD
- 2023 Ford F-150 4WD