6” Coil Spring Lift Kit
2009-2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD Diesel
Ready for the big time? Then this is your 6" Lift Kit. You’ll really stand out from the crown when you clear massive 37" tires. Get the look and the performance you want. Fits Diesel 4WD 2009 - 2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 trucks. You won’t regret it.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||6"|
|Rear Lift Height||4"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||37 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation.
- High-strength control arm relocation brackets correct suspension geometry and add rigidity.
All In The Details
- Check Rear Axle Diameter: This truck was produced using rear axles of differing diameters; measure the diameter of your rear axle to ensure proper kit selection in configuration.
- Driveline Notice: Although rare, if you experience front driveline vibration, install the optional transfer case indexing ring.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Gas models may require modification to the front exhaust crossover pipe on driver side when using the transfer case indexing ring.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Wheels / Tires: Adding larger-than-stock wheels? Add front bumper spacers to your kit for additional clearance as some wheel / tire combos may not fully clear the bumper’s stock location.
- Works on 2013 2500 with 4 link front suspension only. Will not fit 1 Ton Trucks.
|Install Time Hours||7 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2011 Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- 2011 Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2012 Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- 2012 Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2013 Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
From $988.80+ taxes