5.5” Standard Lift Kit
2013-2018 RAM 3500 4WD Trucks (Gas)
Take your RAM 3500 to new heights with this 5.5" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from full length coil springs and stout radius arm relocation brackets to steering correction and rear lift to level the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 37" tires.
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||5.5"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Radius Arms|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5.75"|
|Max Tire Size 2||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5.75"|
|Max Tire Size 3||37 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Progressive rate front coil springs improve ride quality and offroad performance
- Radius arm drop brackets to correct caster and improve suspension geometry
- Forged pitman arm and track bar relocation bracket to correct steering angles and recenter front axle
- Extended bump stops, sway bar relocation and brake line relocation to maintain factory-like operating angles
- Replacement rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance
All In The Details
- Fits trucks equipped with the 6.4L gas engines.
- Front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Fitment: Does NOT work for models with factory rear airbag suspension.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- 6.4L Gas models will require exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft.
- 5.7L Gas models may require modification
|Install Time Hours||5 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2013 Ram 3500 4WD Gas
- 2014 Ram 3500 4WD Gas
- 2015 Ram 3500 4WD Gas
- 2016 Ram 3500 4WD Gas
- 2017 Ram 3500 4WD Gas
- 2018 Ram 3500 4WD Gas
From $736.11+ taxes