4” Radius Arm Lift Kit
2020-2022 Ford Super Duty - Gas
Zone Offroad now offers a suspension lifts for the 2020-2022 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty 4WD trucks. These new 4" lift kits are available for gas and diesel applications, as well as offered in standard (radisu arm drop bracket) as well as replacement HD radius arm configurations to allow clearance for up to 37" tires. As with all Zone lift kits, these kits are backed by Factory Protection Plus, the comprehensive extended warranty giving you peace of mind on or off the road with a 5-year, 60,000-mile drivetrain warranty and Zone Offroad's limited lifetime warranty.
37 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||37 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
- 1. Heavy duty fabricated steel replacement radius arms that correct caster alignment while maximizing ground clearance
- 2. Forged pitman arm to correct steering angles
- 3. Heavy duty fabricated track bar relocation bracket to re-center front axle
- 4. Full length Diesel/ Gas specific coil springs for a smooth ride
All In The Details
- 37x12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Factory wheels fit when paired with factory / original equipment tire size.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||4-6 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty GAS
- 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty GAS
- 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty GAS
- 2021 Ford F-350 Super Duty GAS
- 2022 Ford F-250 Super Duty GAS
- 2022 Ford F-350 Super Duty GAS
From $1,239.32+ taxes