4” Radius Arm Lift Kit
11-16 Ford SD 4in Radius Arm Sys - Gas
Turn heads and stand out from the crowd with this 4" Radius Arm Suspension Kit that lets you clear 35" tires. You'll definitely make a statement with this kit, complete with rear cast blocks for your 4WD 2011 - 2016 Ford F-250 / F-350.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Radius Arms|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty track bar re-centers front axle, adds strength and limits lateral movement.
- High-strength, 1/4" steel construction radius arms correct caster, improves tire clearance, and maximizes ground clearance.
- High-strength, black e-coated U-bolts.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
All In The Details
- Driveline Notice: Although extremely rare, front and/or rear driveline vibration may occur and require driveline modification.
- Factory wheels fit when paired with factory / original equipment tire size.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Lift Block Selection: This lift will require replacing your truck’s factory rear block to achieve a level stance; total height gained will vary depending on the size of the factory block.
- Mod's Required: Exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models. See installation instructions for more information.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||6 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2012 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2014 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Gas
- 2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Gas
From $935.70+ taxes