4” Radius Arm Lift Kit
2014 - 2018 Dodge/Ram 2500 - 4WD / Gas
Take your RAM 2500 to new heights with this 4" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from full length coil springs and stout radius arms to steering correction and rear lift to level the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 37" tires.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||2.5"|
|Front Lift Method||Radius Arm Drop|
|Rear Lift Method||Coil Spring Spacers|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5.75"|
|Max Tire Size 2||37 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5.75"|
|Max Tire Size 3||37 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Progressive rate front coil springs improve ride quality and offroad performance
- HD radius arm to correct caster while maximizing ground clearance
- Forged pitman arm and track bar relocation bracket to correct steering angles and recenter front axle
- Extended bump stops, sway bar relocation and brake line relocation to maintain factory-like operating angles
- Rear coil spacers, bump stop extensions, track bar bracket and sway bar links to level the stance and correct suspension geometry
All In The Details
- Although very rare, front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Optional t-case indexing ring kit recommended to reduce front driveline angle. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Fits 6.4L Gas Engine Models.
- Fitment: Does NOT work for models with factory rear airbag suspension.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models.
|Install Time Hours||6 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2014 Ram 2500 4WD Gas
- 2015 Ram 2500 4WD Gas
- 2016 Ram 2500 4WD Gas
- 2017 Ram 2500 4WD Gas
- 2018 Ram 2500 4WD Gas
From $1,021.23+ taxes