4” Suspension Lift Kit
2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
From From $1,633.23
Take your Ram 1500 to new heights with this 4" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from high strength crossmembers and steering knuckles to strut spacers and rear coil spacers to level out the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35" tires.
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||4"|
|Front Lift Method||Upper Strut Mounts|
|Rear Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
- Heavy-duty differential skid slate improves offroad protection.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement steering knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- Maintains factory ride quality and handling characteristics.
- Rear 2" spacers or 3" coil springs available to achieve desired stance (see important notes).
- Top-mount strut spacers set ride height, maintain ride quality, and are easy to install.
All In The Details
- Fitment: Does NOT work with all wheel drive (AWD) models.
- Lift Block Selection: These trucks are typically between 1" and 3" tail high from the factory. Please measure your trucks factory front-to-back ride height and order the rear lift height to achieve the desired stance. If closer to 1" tail high from the factory order the 5" rear coils for a more level stance. If closer to 3" tail high from the factory order the 3" rear coils for a more level stance.
- Not recommended for AWD models.
|Install Time Hours||9 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- 2011 Ram 1500 4WD
- 2012 Ram 1500 4WD
From $1,633.23+ taxes