4” Coil Spring Lift Kit
2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK) - 4WD
Want the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling? This 4" Suspension Lift lets you clear 35" tires and have the ground clearance and wheel travel you want when you venture off road. Fits 2 door 4WD 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK).
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||4"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Method||Coil Springs|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||16 x 8|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||17 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
- Brake line relocation brackets increase wheel travel and allow use of factory brake lines.
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty, adjustable front track bar re-centers front axle and adds strength.
- Heavy-duty, extended-length sway bar links improve operating angle for reduced body roll.
- Lower cam washers correct axle caster for front end alignment.
- Rear track bar bracket correctly positions rear axle under vehicle.
All In The Details
- 2012-18 models using the stock front driveshaft require exhaust extension kit J5305.
- Wheels / Tires: Factory wheels cannot be reinstalled with lift kit due to rear sway bar interference. Follow recommended wheel/tire specifications for proper clearance.
|Install Time Hours||4.5 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 2DR
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 2DR
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 2DR
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 2DR
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 2DR
From $437.27+ taxes