4” Standard Lift Kit
2005-2007 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty (Diesel)
Take your Super Duty to new heights with this 4" lift kit from Zone Offroad. Kits include everything needed from full length coil springs and stout radius arm relocation brackets to HD track bar and rear lift to level the stance. Get the look, performance, and capability your truck deserves with clearance for up to 35" tires.
Kits that Fit
Can you take it higher?
35 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||4"|
|Rear Lift Height||5"|
|Front Lift Method||Coil Springs & Bracket Kit|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||4.5"|
|Max Tire Size 3||35 x 12.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||See Notes|
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty track bar re-centers front axle, adds strength and limits lateral movement.
- High-strength, black e-coated U-bolts.
- Radius arm drop brackets correction position front axle allowing use of the factory radius arms.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
All In The Details
- Check Your Rear Springs: If your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4" rear block and a top mounted overload/helper spring, select the longer 18.5" Rear U-Bolts.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
|Install Time Hours||6 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2006 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Diesel
From $661.24+ taxes