3” Body Lift
1999-2004 F250 / F350 Super Duty Body Lift
Some say that a body lift is a body lift, but that is definitely not the case. Our Crush Proof body lift blocks are capable of holding up to 60,000 lbs. New longer grade 8 body bolts are included. Our body lifts are designed for easy installation as well long term performance. Everything you need to properly lift the body is included with detailed instructions to make for an easy installation. Both front and rear bumper relocation systems are included for a clean original appearance. If you want a complete system, then this is the kit for you!
33 x 12.5
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||3"|
|Rear Lift Height||3"|
|Front Lift Method||Body Lift|
|Lift Type||Body Lift|
|Wheel Size||16 x 8|
|Max Tire Size||33 x 12.5|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- Grade 8 body mount bolts are included.
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets included.
- Steering extension included.
- Body lift blocks capable of handling 60,000 lbs.
All In The Details
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Fitment: Will not fit vehicles with a diesel motor.
|Install Time Hours||8 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Gas
- 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Gas
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Gas
- 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Gas
- 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty Gas
- 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty Gas
- 2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty Gas
- 2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Gas
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Gas
- 2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Gas
- 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty GAS
- 2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty GAS
From $376.15+ taxes