2.0 Coil-Over IFP Shock
FOX Performance Series IFP Coil-Overs improve your vehicle's damper performance so you can tackle any terrain. Designed as a direct replacement to the factory strut assemblies, these coil-overs offer advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. These coil-overs come preloaded with top quality racing coils to improve spring rate and use a threaded body for ride height adjustment. The vehicle-specific composite mounts isolate road noise while allowing for easy bolt-on installation. Inside is an internal reservoir with internal floating piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to-install, Performance Series 2.0 Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. Sold Individually.
|Top Mount Type||TM|
|Bottom Mount Type||Eyelet|
|Reservoir||Internal Floating Piston (IFP)|
- Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical.
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish.
- Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time.
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design.
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
- Spring: Application-specific, adjustable Eibach racing springs.
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
- Sold Individually
All In The Details
- Fitment: Does NOT work for models with factory rear airbag suspension.,Sold individually - order QTY 2 for a pair.,Will not fit MegaCab models