2” Leveling Kit
2019-2020 GMC Denali 1500
Designed to level the stance of GMC Denali 1500 trucks equipped with Adaptive Ride Control to maintain full functionality of the ARC system with some help from sensor relocation brackets. Install is quick and easy with no strut disassembly required and allows for clearance of 295/60r20 tires on your Denali.
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||2"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Lift Type||Leveling Kit|
|Max Tire Size||295/60R20|
|Wheel Size 2||Stock|
|Back Spacing 2||5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||285/60R20|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- Uses high strength synthetic top mounted strut spacers for easy installation.
- Sensor relocation brackets maintain ARC system compatibility.
- Optional weld-on steering stop extensions allow for use of oversized tires on stock wheels
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
All In The Details
- Fits late model GMC Denali 1500 trucks equipped with Adaptive Ride Control.
|Install Time Hours||1-2 hrs|
2 out of 5
Minimal automotive mechanic experience, requires floor jack and jack stands, basic tools required.
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
From $79.95+ taxes