1.75” Leveling Kit
2019-2021 Chevy Silverado Trail Boss & GMC Sierra AT4
Specially designed for the 2019-2021 Chevy Trail Boss and GMC AT4 trucks, these kits are designed to a higher standard, working within the parameters of the factory suspension and steering geometry to maximize potential while allowing optimal clearance for larger tires. Due to limitations with the factory UCA that may cause premature wear these kits include high strength adventure series upper control arms to provide long life, additional travel and superior strength.
295 / 70
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||1.75"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers & Preload|
|Lift Type||Leveling Kit|
|Wheel Size||17 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||295 / 70|
|Wheel Size 2||18 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||Stock|
|Max Tire Size 2||295 / 65|
|Wheel Size 3||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 3||Stock|
|Max Tire Size 3||295 / 60|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- 3-piece design with top mount spacer and 2 preload spacers to raise ride height without over-extending suspension during droop travel
- High strength adventure series upper control arms allow more travel, increase strength and correct issues caused by kits using the factory UCAs
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Allows clearance for 33-34" tires
- Includes Factory Protection Plus
All In The Details
- Due to premature factory ball joint wear being witnessed by our dealer network on stock, leveled and lifted 2019-2021 GM 1500 trucks these kits come standard with C2315 upper control arms to ensure proper operation and long service life.
- Complete 1.75" leveling recommended for AT4, Trail Boss suspension not as raked for the factory so installing without thin preload spacer will net 1-3/8" lift for a level stance.
- Tires wider than 295/ cannot be installed on factory wheels due to clearance issues to the steering knuckles.
- Will not fit Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) equipped models.
|Install Time Hours||1-2 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
- 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4