1.5” Body Lift
2008 - 2012 Chevy/GMC Colorado / Canyon
When you just want a little boost to clear those new tires, this is the kit. Combine this 1.5" Body Lift with a leveling kit for the perfect look. Each kit includes high-grade body bolts and Zone Offroad's Crush-Proof body blocks to fit your 2008 - 2012 Chevy/GM Colorado / Canyon.
Max Tire Size
Front Lift Height
Rear Lift Height
|Front Lift Height||1.5"|
|Rear Lift Height||1.5"|
|Front Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Rear Lift Method||Indestructible Body Lift Blocks|
|Lift Type||Body Lift|
|Max Tire Size||stock|
|Wheel Size 2||Stock|
|Back Spacing 2||Stock|
|Max Tire Size 2||31 x 10.5|
|Metal Cutting Required||No|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||Yes|
- Designed to retain functionality of the front tow hooks.
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets maintain factory look.
- High-strength, class 10.9 zinc plated hardware.
- Radiator relocation brackets ensure original functionality.
All In The Details
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Fitment: Does NOT work with manual transmissions.
- Fitment: Radiator & condenser brackets not designed for V8 models.
- Mod's Required: Trimming of front bumper plastic valance or frame required for front bumper relocation. See installation instructions for more information.
|Install Time Hours||4 hrs|
3 out of 5
Automotive mechanical experience recommended, some specialty tools required, adjustment may be necessary, minor cutting.
- 2008 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2008 GMC Canyon
- 2009 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2009 GMC Canyon
- 2010 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2010 GMC Canyon
- 2011 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2011 GMC Canyon
- 2012 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2012 GMC Canyon