This product usually ships within 24 hours and may ship today if ordered before 1pm est.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Constructed from High Quality 1/4" DOM Tubing
- Long Lasting Factory Style Rubber Bushings
- Textured Black Powdercoat Finish
- Longer Design than Factory for Proper Caster and Axle Alignment
- Designed to fit Factory Control Arm Mounting Points
- Eye-Eye Measurement: 16.25"
These massive lower control arms drastically increase the strength over stock and are formed to clear the mount for more wheel travel and correct front alignment. These arms feature rubber bushings to absorb the road and offer a degree of flexibility.
- Designed for Zone Offroad 3" (J2/J3) & 4" (J10/J11) TJ Suspension Systems - Will work on most 3-4" short arm kits that retain factory control arm mounting points.
This product fits the following applications:
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 3-4"
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $184.83Add to Cart