Accessories - Hi Lift Products
2 mounting brackets,2 bracket caps, velcro strap, w/ all hardware.
- Part number: HIL4X400
With over 100 years of quality, the Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to maneuver, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated capacity of 4,660 lbs (2114 kg) and a tested capacity of 7,000 lbs (3175 kg). Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load. Hi-Lift jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy. When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
|price ea.||Instructions||quantity||add to cart|
|HIL4X400||2 mounting brackets,2 bracket caps, velcro strap, w/ all hardware.||3.5||in stock||$28.35|
|HILHA500||Handle-All- Shovel,Sledge,Axe,Pick||27||in stock||$127.77|
|HILBL250||Bumper Lift - Equip Your Jack to Lift Curved Bumpers. 3,000lb (1361 kg)||2.5||in stock||$22.84|
|HILHKB||Black Hi-Lift Handle Keeper||0.5||in stock||$10.78|
|HILHL484PC||48" Cast & Steel Hi-Lift Jack||29||in stock||$69.18|
|HILHL485PC||48" All Cast Hi-Lift Jack||29.8||in stock||$76.44|
|HILHL604PC||60" Cast & Steel Hi-Lift Jack||28.3||in stock||$70.94|
|HILHL605PC||60" All Cast Hi-Lift Jack||32.1||in stock||$78.06|
|HILJP350||Hi-Lift Jack Protector||1||in stock||$25.46|
|HILLR200||LOC-RAC - 2 mounting brackets, padlock, and all mounting hardware.||1.5||in stock||$22.84|
|HILORB||Off Road Base||5||in stock||$34.92|
|HILORK||Winch tensioner, Nose attachment, Tree Saver, Hi-Lift Gloves, Gear Bag||16||in stock||$60.91|
|HILFKI||Hi-Lift Fix it Kit - Includes 2 climbing pins, 2 climbing pin springs, 2 cross pins, 1 shear bolt and nut, jack lubricant||0.8||in stock||$14.29|
|HILXT485PC||Xtreme 48" Hi-Lift Jack||34||in stock||$101.56|
|HILXT605PC||Xtreme 60" Hi-Lift Jack||37||in stock||$104.51|
|HILTM700||Tube Mount 1-2 In||2||in stock||$48.98|
|HILTM750||Tube Mount 2-3in||3||in stock||$59.83|
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.