Availability: Usually ships Contact us for availability
- Size: LT275/70R17
- US Equivalent Size: 32x10.50R17
- Side Wall: OWL
- Load Range: E
- Max Load: 3,195
- Max PSI: 80
- Approved Rim Width: 7-8.5
- Section Width: 11.1
- Tread Width: 8.7
- Overall Diameter: 32.2
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Strategically Placed and Shaped Siping to Promote Long Wear and Improve Traction on Wet or Icy Surfaces
- Serrated Tie Bars and Shoulder Scallops for Improved Tread Element Stability and Off-Road Traction
- Multi Draft Lug Angles Improve Self Cleaning, Increase Lug Stability, and Reduce Stone Retention
- LT Metric Sizes Offer Increased Towing Capability
The Baja STZ™ offers excellent steering response, superior grip, and great all-weather traction making it the perfect choice for work, play, or sportsman applications. It's also got an aggressive tread design, variable density nylon over wraps, serrated tie bars and shoulder scallops, and strategic siping for improved stability, long wear, and traction in wet or icy conditions.
- All Specifications Are For Single Rear Tire Applications.
- This is a closeout item, All Sales are Final.
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $227.84Add to Cart