This product usually ships within 24 hours and may ship today if ordered before 1pm est.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Conveniently adjust ride height without removing any suspension components
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability
- Sold in pairs
1″ - 3.5″ front ACOS® for Jeep® Wrangler JK. Sold in pairs.
Adjusting ride height on coil sprung Jeeps® is fast, convenient and easy with Adjustable Coil Over Spacers from JKS. Whether adding clearance for larger tires, compensating for heavy accessories, or trimming an unlevel vehicle, these extraordinary spacers provide convenient control of ride height without removing any suspension components!
JKS Adjustable Coil Over Spacers feature billet aluminum construction, providing an appearance as impressive as their function. The threaded design accommodates changes to your vehicle with a level of precision impossible with ordinary poly spacers. Heavy duty adjustment rings are easy to operate with the suspension unloaded, using only an allen wrench to lock and unlock.
Mounted to the OE spring retainers, the Adjustable Coil Over Spacer functions as the upper spring seat using a new Dura-Thane isolator pad to dampen road noise. Installation automatically raises your Jeep® at least one full inch for immediate clearance benefits. Ride height can be increased even more by rotating the billet aluminum adjustment ring. See below for the exact range of adjustment for your vehicle.
Related Products: Has JKS created the perfect coil spacer?
By design, coil springs are more sensitive to load changes because they lack the inherent friction produced by leaf springs. As a result, simple modifications like installing a bumper, winch or second battery can easily affect vehicle ride height enough to create tire clearance problems.
Poly spacers are often used to improvise, although not recommended due to a lack of proper sizes and abundance of inferior designs. And purchasing new coil springs to compensate for each modification simply isn't practical, yet most Jeep® owners have had no other choice...that is, until now!
Switch to front ACOS® for TJ, XJ, MJ & ZJ
Switch to rear ACOS® for TJ
- Installation requires vehicle modifications
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models
- Not compatible with Rancho, Trail Master, Rough Country or Fabtech coil springs
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $280.00Add to Cart