This product usually ships within 24 hours and may ship today if ordered before 1pm est.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Prevents coil spring from becoming unseated when suspension reaches full extension
- Eliminates threat of coil loss on the trail for improved safety
- Accommodates extended length shock absorbers for increased suspension travel
- Provides inexpensive insurance for an otherwise expensive problem
- Easy bolt-on installation can be completed in just a few minutes
If you've installed longer shock absorbers on your Jeep without securing the coil springs to the axle, you may have unknowingly created a dangerous situation for yourself. The extra suspension travel you gained could actually cause a coil spring to become unseated at the worst possible moment. Fortunately, JKS offers an inexpensive and simple solution to this increasingly common problem.
With our Coil Spring Retainers installed, you eliminate the possibility of losing a coil spring on the trail. Just bolt them directly to the lower spring mounts and you no longer need to fear disaster when your suspension reaches maximum droop. Regardless of conditions, the coil springs will remain attached to the axle at all times.
JKS Coil Spring Retainers are machined from premium grade 6061 aluminum into a slim, contoured shape that won't interfere with spring compression. A tapered fastener maintains the sleek appearance when installed. To ensure the spring retainer never becomes loose, a Nylock mounting nut secures it from beneath the spring mount.
Most lift kit manufacturers offer longer shock absorbers for your Jeep, but very few will warn you about the impact they have on spring retention. While longer shocks are likely to increase suspension travel, they can also allow the coil springs to become unseated from the axle. If you're lucky, you will only be faced with the challenge of reinstalling the coil spring in difficult conditions. If you're not so lucky, that dislodged coil spring could be the least of your concerns.
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $35.00Add to Cart