Availability: Usually ships in 5 to 10 days
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Corrects speedometer for tire sizes up to 42"
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38s
- Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (07-16 Rubicon only)
- Engine idle adjustability for winching
- ESP stability control re-calibration and optimization (11-16 automatic transmission models only)
- Daytime running light options (07-16 models only)
- Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
- One touch lane change
- TPMS Options (Download required)
- Radio delay options (11-16 models only)
- Headlamp delay options (11-16 models only)
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updatable
- Upgradable to allow performance tuning (07-14 models only)
The J-Cal Programmer from JKS Manufacturing is a must have for any 07-16 Jeep JK Wrangler owner who is looking to make the most out of their build. Whether you're using your JK as a daily driver or hitting the trails of Moab every weekend you've probably noticed there is no factory option to easily recalibrate your speedometer after upgrading your tire size and/or gear ratio, and that there are some quirks that could be improved with the factory JK electronic systems. Rest assured the J-Cal programmer from JKS is the perfect solution to these problems, and more!
The J-Cal programmer is an easy to use, digital screen, handheld plug-in programmer that is capable of correcting your speedometer for tire sizes up to 42", and for gear/axle swaps up to 5.38s, with many other features built-in to improve the on-road and offroad performance of your JK Wrangler. Does your JK have a winch and you'd like the ability to adjust the engine idle for optimal winching performance? The JKS J-Cal can do it. Do you have a Rubicon model and want the ability to use your locking axles with the transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Lo? The JKS J-Cal can do it. The J-cal programmer will also give you: daytime running light options, a "One touch" lane change feature, and give you the ability to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes. On certain JK models, you can even re-calibrate and optimize the ESP stability control system for non-stock tire sizes (11-16 auto trans models only), download an add-on to correct the TPMS system, set a custom headlamp delay, and change the horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options for when locking the doors with keyless entry. Add in the fact you can update the software via internet, and can purchase a downloadable upgrade to have performance tuning abilities on 07-14 models, and you'll understand why the JKS J-Cal programmer needs to be the next upgrade on your JK!
- Results and features may vary based on vehicle make, model, and aftermarket upgrades. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product use.
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $159.00Add to Cart