Availability: Usually ships in 5 to 10 days
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Low-profile skid plate protects OE lower suspension arm brackets on axle housing
- Protective design spans OE bracket to form much stronger boxed structure
- Heavy duty 0.25 in. steel construction is folded for extra rigidity and proper bushing clearance
- Welds directly to OE bracket on axle housing for ultra secure installation
- Work with both factory and aftermarket control arms
JKS Manufacturings OGS116 MiniSkids are specifically designed for the front axle of the Jeep JK and will work with both factory and aftermarket control arms. Using heavy duty 1/4" steel plate construction, the low-profile design allows you to add protection for your lower control arms with the added benefit of a significant strenght upgrade to the factory bracket design.
- Front Skids Only
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $25.00Add to Cart