Availability: Usually ships in 5 to 10 days
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Increases ground clearance.
- Provides better performing, solid steering feel.
- Flattens out steering angle when combined with 2" lift or more.
This kit is built with the same quality components that are provided in the JSPEC Advanced Geometry Upgrade kit from JKS Manufacturing. The JKS1210 is designed for those looking to upgrade their steering without changing their existing suspension geometry.
The drag link flip kit is comprised of 2 critical components:
First, the new drag link directly replaces the factory link and uses the factory adjusting collar and tie rod end at the pitman arm. This installation requires drilling out the steering arm tapered hole in the passengerís side knuckle and installing a precision machined tapered insert. JKS even included a 7/8" step bit to make this process easy and not require the purchase of an expensive drill bit to complete the install. The new insert has a knurled outer surface and has a slight interference fit making it extremely strong and eliminates any possibility of play or loosening. The insert can also be reused in the opposite position if the Jeep ever needed to be returned to the original steering setup. The drag link flip flattens out the steering angles when combined with the lift heights of 2" and above providing better performing, more solid steering feel over the factory setup. To properly compliment the new steering angles provided by the drag link flip, a front track bar bracket is supplied. The new bracket mounts to the factory track bar axle mount. It not only adapts the factory mount for proper track bar angles, it also strengthens the factory setup by tying into the axle via a u-bolt setup integrated into the design. The new track bar location mimics the drag link angle perfectly and eliminates bump steer.
In order to accommodate these 2 new components, 3" tall front aluminum bump stop extensions are necessary to provide the proper clearance at full bump. If the current suspension setup on the JK being upgraded does not have 3" extensions, the new JKS1130 can be purchased separately (see options below) to ensure proper clearance at full bump. This new 3" extension kit is another component of the JSPEC Advanced Geometry Upgrade kit. The 1 piece, fully machine aluminum extensions bolt directly to the lower front coil seats with the provided hardware. While designed to work with these JK-specific kits, the JKS1130 3" bump stop extensions can be used on the front of TJ (TJ rear too), XJ, MJ, and ZJ applications as well as many custom applications.
- For use on LHD JK models with at least 2" of suspension lift
- Requires 3" of front bump stop extension - JKS1130 available separately below
- Should not be combined with other track bar relocation system
- Can be used with factory replacement adjustable track bars
- To be used with factory pitman arm for proper geometry
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Build Your Kit
After you've selected everything you need for your next project, you can add it to your cart or place it in your garage (You must be logged in to your Zone account to use garage).
Required Vehicle/Kit Selections
Tap to toggle detailsSuspension Parts
Total base price + selected options $225.00Add to Cart