This product usually ships within 24 hours and may ship today if ordered before 1pm est.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Body | 3.0" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Body Plating | Zinc-plated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir | 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components | Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring | Application specific, adjustable 3.625 Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft | 7/8" 17-4 H900 stainless steel hard-chrome plated
- Piston | 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving | Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals | Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal. Optional high temperature Viton® seals.
- Oil | JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing | PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting | Direct replacement of OEM shock package
- Internal Bypass Technology | FOX patented Internal Bypass technology offers position sensitive damping that adapts to any terrain on and off the road, providing a plush, predictable ride everywhere you go.
At FOX, racing has always been the cornerstone of their product development. Their 3.0 Factory Series Coil-over Internal Bypass, position-sensitive shocks maximize the entire wheel travel, increases oil capacity, and adds 60% more damping area over the stock FOX SVT shocks. They allow for a plush predictable ride over normal offroad driving conditions and also have the ability to ramp up damping force for extreme use. These heavy-duty, steel-bodied shocks are loaded with anodized billet aluminum components and race-bred internal valving. They are designed to bolt right on to your factory mounts. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Large 2.5 inch remote reservoirs with a large -10 hose increasing the shocks cooling capabilities. The 3.0 Factory Series Coil-over Internal Bypass shocks utilizing all of the same components form our race winning Trophy Truck shocks with Eibach® springs, stainless steel shock shafts, PTFE-lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil and high-temp Viton® seals.
Adjustments | Ride height preload ring
- Sold as a pair
This product fits the following applications:
- 10-14 Ford Raptor 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2010 Ford Raptor 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2011 Ford Raptor 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2012 Ford Raptor 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2013 Ford Raptor 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2014 Ford Raptor 4WD 0-2" Front
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $2,789.95Add to Cart