Availability: Usually ships in 5 to 10 days
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Body | 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Body Plating | Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir | 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components | Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring | Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft | 7/8" hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- Piston | 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving | Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals | Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil | JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing | PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting | Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Before any Fox shocks reach production, they've had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. Fox pushes the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Their bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs Reservoir shocks deliver.
Adjustment: Ride height preload ring
- Sold as a pair
- Will not fit air ride suspension models
- Will not fit Megacab models
This product fits the following applications:
- 06-08 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 09-15 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2006 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2007 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2008 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2009 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2010 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2011 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2012 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2013 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Build Your Kit
After you've selected everything you need for your next project, you can add it to your cart or place it in your garage (You must be logged in to your Zone account to use garage).
Optional Upgrades & Accessories
Tap to toggle detailsAccessories and Upgrades Selection
-Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
-CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups for precise fitment
-OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
-Heavy Duty ball joint acheives maximum control arm range of motion
-Ball joint positioning adjusted compared to stock arms to keep it in a neutral position with 2-3" of lift.
-Replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road.
-Fixes ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer-only type leveling kits that use the factory UCAs
-Fully assembled right out of the box
-Will work with Zone Offroad 4" & 6" suspension systems
-Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
-Limited Lifetime Warranty
Total base price + selected options $1,701.28Add to Cart