This product usually ships within 24 hours and may ship today if ordered before 1pm est.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Application specific, adjustable Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Fox Racing's bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to- install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions.
Adjustment: Ride height preload ring
- Sold Individually - Order quantity 2 for a pair
- Only fits T6 model Ranger
- 2WD Models: T6 Hi-Rider
This product fits the following applications:
- 12-15 Ford Ranger T6 2WD 0-2" Front
- 12-15 Ford Ranger T6 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2012 Ford Ranger T6 2WD 0-2" Front
- 2013 Ford Ranger T6 2WD 0-2" Front
- 2014 Ford Ranger T6 2WD 0-2" Front
- 2015 Ford Ranger T6 2WD 0-2" Front
- 2012 Ford Ranger T6 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2013 Ford Ranger T6 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2014 Ford Ranger T6 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2015 Ford Ranger T6 4WD 0-2" Front
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $429.95Add to Cart