Availability: Usually ships in 5 to 10 days
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Application specific, adjustable Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Fox Racing's bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to- install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions.
Adjustment: Ride height preload ring
- Sold Individually - Order quantity 2 for a pair
- Will not fit air ride suspension models
- Will not fit Megacab models
This product fits the following applications:
- 06-08 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 09-15 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2006 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2007 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2008 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2009 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2010 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2011 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2012 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2013 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Build Your Kit
After you've selected everything you need for your next project, you can add it to your cart or place it in your garage (You must be logged in to your Zone account to use garage).
Optional Upgrades & Accessories
Tap to toggle detailsAccessories and Upgrades Selection
-Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
-CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups for precise fitment
-OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
-Heavy Duty ball joint acheives maximum control arm range of motion
-Ball joint positioning adjusted compared to stock arms to keep it in a neutral position with 2-3" of lift.
-Replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road.
-Fixes ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer-only type leveling kits that use the factory UCAs
-Fully assembled right out of the box
-Will work with Zone Offroad 4" & 6" suspension systems
-Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
-Limited Lifetime Warranty
Total base price + selected options $449.95Add to Cart