Availability: Usually ships in 5 to 10 days
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Collapsible: Yes
- Universal Joints Included No
- Rag Joint Included No
- Vibration Damper Included No
- Shaft Style Splined/Double D
- Steering Box Shaft Diameter (in) 3/4 in.
- Steering Box Splines 30
- Column Shaft Diameter (in) 3 /4 in.
- Steering Shaft Material Steel
- Steering Shaft Finish Natural
- Quantity Sold individually.
- Lower steering shaft only.
Heavy Duty Power Steering Shaft for 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
1997-2002 Jeep TJ Lower Steering Shaft. Telescopic Steel. Connects from steering box to either factory or Borgeson upper steering shaft. For vehicles with power steering.
- Power Steering Only
- Notes Lower steering shaft only.
This product fits the following applications:
- 97-02 Jeep Wrangler TJ Pwr. Steering
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ Pwr. Steering
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ Pwr. Steering
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ Pwr. Steering
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ Pwr. Steering
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ Pwr. Steering
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ Pwr. Steering
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $282.92Add to Cart