Availability: Usually ships in 5 to 10 days
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Collapsible: Yes
- Collapsed Length (in): 33.500 in.
- Extended Length (in): 39.500 in.
- Universal Joints Included: Yes
- Rag Joint Included: No
- Vibration Damper Included: No
- Shaft Style: Splined ends
- Steering Box Shaft Diameter (in): 13/16 in.
- Steering Box Splines: 36
- Column Shaft Diameter (in): 3/4 in.
- Column Splines: 36
- Steering Shaft Material: Steel
- Steering Shaft Finish: Natural
- Quantity: Sold individually
Borgeson Power steering shaft for 1972-1986 Jeep CJ.
Jeep's original steering shaft assembly was not designed for the added stress of body lifts and oversize tires. Borgeson's replacement assembly has a telescoping shaft with two precision needle bearing u-joints.
The steering assembly is easy to install with common hand tools. Once installed, you will experience much tighter and more responsive steering. Borgeson makes an upgrade for the 1976-86 CJ which offers a vibration reducer. This was never available from the factory.
- Power Steering Only
This product fits the following applications:
- 72-75 Jeep CJ5 Pwr. Steering
- 72-75 Jeep CJ7 Pwr. Steering
- 1972 Jeep CJ5 Pwr. Steering
- 1973 Jeep CJ5 Pwr. Steering
- 1974 Jeep CJ5 Pwr. Steering
- 1975 Jeep CJ5 Pwr. Steering
- 1972 Jeep CJ7 Pwr. Steering
- 1973 Jeep CJ7 Pwr. Steering
- 1974 Jeep CJ7 Pwr. Steering
- 1975 Jeep CJ7 Pwr. Steering
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $222.00Add to Cart