Availability: Usually ships in 15 to 20 days
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Integrated LED Light System - Standard
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy linkage arms, anodized and Teflon®
- coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, zero-maintenance stainless-steel pivot pins
- Extruded aluminum steps with a textured powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability
- 600 lb load capacity (each side)
- Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors and wiring harness with sealed
- weather-tight connectors
- AMP-designed electronic controller employs pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
- Made in USA - The AMP Research PowerStep™ is designed, engineered and exclusively
- manufactured by AMP Research in America.
Designed and built exclusively in the USA, the genuine AMP Research PowerStep™ seamlessly extends when any door is opened, giving a rock-solid, safe and convenient step up into your truck. When the doors close, it retracts just as smoothly, streamlining the vehicle profile with no loss of ground clearance. The original AMP Research PowerStep™ is proven to perform in severe driving conditions and is backed by a full 5-year/60,000 mile warranty - the best in the business.
- Designed for Unlimited (4 Door) Models
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-13 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $1,399.00Add to Cart