This product usually ships within 24 hours and may ship today if ordered before 1pm est.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Rock-solid, die-cast, aluminum-alloy linkage components
- Anodized and Teflon® coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Rigid, non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow
- or wet conditions
- 300 Lb. load capacity
- Easy bolt-on installation takes less than 10 minutes using the vehicles existing
- bumper/frame mounting points.
- 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
- Made in USA - AMP Research products are designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured
- by AMP Research in America.
BEDSTEP® – THE ORIGINAL "FLIP-DOWN" BUMPER STEP BY AMP RESEARCH – for 2007-12 Toyota Tundra pickup trucks
As well as a real time, arm, leg and back-saver. Strong and rugged, this ingeniously designed non-slip step quickly flips down to provide a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup's cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame-mounts, under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or trailer hitch. Flips down or retracts with the nudge of a foot. Bolt-on installation is a quick 10-minute – no-drill – task. Also comes with an industry-leading, no-nonsense, 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-13 Toyota Tundra
- 2007 Toyota Tundra
- 2008 Toyota Tundra
- 2009 Toyota Tundra
- 2010 Toyota Tundra
- 2011 Toyota Tundra
- 2012 Toyota Tundra
- 2013 Toyota Tundra
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $199.00Add to Cart