Availability: Usually ships in 15 to 20 days
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Rock-solid, die-cast, aluminum-alloy linkage components
- Anodized and Teflon® coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Rigid, non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow
- or wet conditions
- 300 Lb. load capacity
- Easy bolt-on installation takes less than 10 minutes using the vehicles existing
- bumper/frame mounting points.
- 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
- Made in USA - AMP Research products are designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured
- by AMP Research in America.
BEDSTEP® – THE ORIGINAL "FLIP-DOWN" BUMPER STEP BY AMP RESEARCH – for 2005-12 Toyota Tacoma pickup trucks
As well as a real time, arm, leg and back-saver. Strong and rugged, this ingeniously designed non-slip step quickly flips down to provide a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup's cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame-mounts, under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or trailer hitch. Flips down or retracts with the nudge of a foot. Bolt-on installation is a quick 10-minute – no-drill – task. Also comes with an industry-leading, no-nonsense, 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- Not Compatible with Dual Exhaust.
This product fits the following applications:
- 05-13 Toyota Tacoma
- 2005 Toyota Tacoma
- 2006 Toyota Tacoma
- 2007 Toyota Tacoma
- 2008 Toyota Tacoma
- 2009 Toyota Tacoma
- 2010 Toyota Tacoma
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma
- 2013 Toyota Tacoma
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Total base price + selected options $240.00Add to Cart