This product usually ships within 24 hours and may ship today if ordered before 1pm est.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- 4x4 Posi-Lok reduces front differential wear and right axle breakage.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok provides 2-wheel drive low range, giving the vehicle 4-LO torque at the rear axle with bind free steering only available in 2-HI. This feature is not available with factory systems and is beneficial when maneuvering trailers.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok will not disengage when ignition is turned off or the differential is submerged.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok is compatible with manual or electric transfer cases and installation can be completed in one to two hours with basic hand tools. No internal differential work is required.
4x4 Posi-Lok replaces the vacuum actuator with a cable operated actuator that puts the driver in control of the engagement from inside the cab. After engaging the transfer case, a one inch pull of the 4x4 Posi-Lok cable connects the right front axle to the intermediate shaft using the shift collar and fork, and 4-wheel drive is engaged! Simply reverse the procedure to disengage 4-wheel drive. 4x4 Posi-Lok also works great with lockers! When the front axle is locked, you can disengage the passenger side in order to make turns without wheel hop.
Note: With Dana 30 Central Axle Disconnect (CAD)
New cast aluminum housing for the central axle disconnect system
Heavy-duty cable system to replace the faulty OE vacuum system
Easy to follow instructions
Complete wiring system to ensure the 4WD dash indicator light functions properly
Discreet dash mounting system
900 Kit includes a shorter cable for vehicle applications with less than 3" of lift
This product fits the following applications:
- 84-91 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 86-91 Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD
- 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1984 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 1986 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 1987 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 1989 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 1991 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 1986 Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD
- 1987 Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD
- 1988 Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD
- 1989 Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD
- 1990 Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD
- 1991 Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
Click/tap photo or caption to open high resolution image [3000x2000, 1500x1000 or 660x440] in a new window.
When used for commercial purposes, Zone Offroad Products images may only be used to promote Zone Offroad and its products. Redistribution or duplication of these images without the express written consent of Zone Offroad is strictly prohibited.
Build Your Kit
After you've selected everything you need for your next project, you can add it to your cart or place it in your garage (You must be logged in to your Zone account to use garage).
Optional Upgrades & Accessories
Total base price + selected options $159.05Add to Cart